Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger LC Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by BarryinIN View Post
    Why did Ruger use this design for the .45 ACP rather than the PC carbine? The PC9 is over $200 less than the LC, and I keep reading the LC has some fiddliness to the disassembly/reassembly.

The popularity of the PC has to be many times that of the LC. I see PCs moving through the LGS regularly, but don’t recall seeing a single LC come through. I doubt that’s only due to the caliber, since some people seem to be quite taken with the 5.7 for whatever reason.
    Is anyone else making a firearm that runs on Glock 21 mags? Stealth Arms is teasing a 45 Platypus but that's not available yet. I'm not sure why Ruger would choose 45 as a thing but I guess the Glock mag is the only real choice. Para mags are gone and I don't see people lining up to run a Ruger carbine on HK USP mags. Maybe S&W M&P mags would have been an option? Or for that matter Ruger American 45 mags. Does Ruger still make that pistol?

The shape and styling of the grip kind of makes me wonder if Ruger isn't working on some sort of 45 and/or Glock mag chassis system. Would the Ruger American Pistol feed from a Glock mag with a new frame module?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Is anyone else making a firearm that runs on Glock 21 mags?
    CMMG Banshee MkG, 45 ACP:
    https://cmmg.com/pistol-banshee-mkg-45-acp-5

Kriss in .45 runs on G21 magazines.

A bunch of less known manufacturers use them too. TNW ASW, Extar EP-45 (which gets canceled and re-introduced every 3 or 4 years), JRC, etc.

User Tag List