Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B&T USW-P

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    I wasn’t familiar with B&T. But… I surmise that they’re actually the company that made the Sphinx branded pistols for Kriss? Looks like the same grip unit they used on the Sphinx Alphas.
    AFAIK, no, Sphinx made their own pistols, Kriss is simply the importer for them in the USA, and B&T used the Sphinx 3000 as the base design of the original USW, and had actually used a large amount of parts procured from Sphinx to build the original USW.

What about these? Look similar but SA/DA.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Mk2-9m.../bt-510001.htm

This is cool.

I wasn’t familiar with B&T. But… I surmise that they’re actually the company that made the Sphinx branded pistols for Kriss? Looks like the same grip unit they used on the Sphinx Alphas.
    B+T bought the parts inventory from Sphinx when they went under.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    AFAIK, no, Sphinx made their own pistols, Kriss is simply the importer for them in the USA, and B&T used the Sphinx 3000 as the base design of the original USW, and had actually used a large amount of parts procured from Sphinx to build the original USW.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    B+T bought the parts inventory from Sphinx when they went under.
    Gotcha. That makes sense. Either way... their stuff looks interesting, high quality and expensive.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

Gotcha. That makes sense. Either way... their stuff looks interesting, high quality and expensive.
    I have a USW-A1.
    I am not one for hype, but it is a pretty smooth sorta-pistol. No machining marks, no feeding issues - nothing but boring sewing machine-like reliability.

However, you do get to pay for that boredom. Quite a lot.

User Tag List