Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Glock 48 vs Sig 365xl, opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    It comes down to shape. The shape of the macro enables it to conceal easier than the shape of a 43x or 19.
    Same I never thought I would move on from a G19 with a 509T for EDC. Then the Macro came out and now a Macro with XL slide and EPS carry is my daily EDC. Don't plan to ever go back but will always keep a handful of 19s for general purpose merriment or if a service pistol is ever neeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    365 are great guns and i am keeping two xls. I am not a fan of 320s in general. glock is easier to work on then either and much cheaper aftermarket. just recommended the g26 as i think it is a better gun then the slim line glocks. 365 is a better gun then them also
    My enthusiasm for the 43X has evaporated; unless that's all I'm shooting for quite a period of time. 43 OTOH doesn't fall off so bad for me with occassional shooting. But I get the 26 thing; shoots like a much bigger gun.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Thinking hard about g26s and p365x, xl macros. Never shot any of the 365 family and have no way to try them so it’s kind of hard to commit to buying one. I’ve gone back to the 19 just recently and I’m selling my m&ps to supplement the 19 with a slim line or 26 which is perfect in this ban state as well.

X
    Xl
    43x

If it came to be that the 365 family is as good to me as it is for a lot of ppl here I’d consider getting a macro along with an x or xl.

I have been fighting off the urge to run to a shop and grab a 43x/48. No local shops have any xl. There’s a standard p365 and there’s a macro and a zev xl. No factory p365x or xl. The Glocks are plentiful.

I know consensus here is get the xl and it seems like for good reason. Hard to ignore the Glocks especially when they’re actually available. I’ve wasted enough time that it’s too late to buy anyway. Which is the more responsible choice anyway lol.

User Tag List