Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 48 vs Sig 365xl, opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I have settled on this as my current *carry* pistol. If I would ever want or need more concealment, a smaller/ shorter Wilson grip frame is a simple 5 minute swap away. If I need something more, I have my Shadow Systems comped MR920.

We run the same macro edc setup except I run a curved trigger and a 2 moa eps carry

Quote Originally Posted by diananike View Post
    Yes I meant how much the grip pokes out your shirt.
    My G48 is about at the upper limit even with a good wedge and claw type appendix holster.
    I a 5'4 and a wrestling build 155 or so (stocky). I edc a macro and despite it being a tad longer in the grip than a g19 it conceals better due to how thin it is.

I carry in an enigma with an appendix pillow

I have a G48 and a G48 MOS and am 5’10” 170lb bodybuilder type physique.

The G48 conceals fairly well with a EVA foam wedge and RCS claw. A tight high belt helps.

The MOS is a bit limited in holsters with the TLR and 407k on it. I’ve been using a Tenicor Sagax Lux and it’s a great holster but it’s tough to keep that back grip corner from poking a bit. Even with the tall bumper/claw installed.
    I’ve often thought that even a little .2” trim on the butt would make a big difference.

That’s why I was curious about the Macro as it’s .2” taller still then the G48.

I’m really tempted to try an enigma but concealing a handgun is pretty much LARPing and restricted to the range in Canada so it’s a lot more convenient to take a gun on and off at the range without a underwear chassis that’s setup and dedicated to a single gun. I am a total nerd so might just do it anyway.
    Last edited by diananike; 09-23-2022 at 12:21 PM.

Well i bought a 365 today since the one I shot was a laser. cannot wait to shoot it. If these little guns are that amazing, then I may be buying more. I still like the 43x but something about that 365 that had me thinking. I guess I am going to have to be at the range more often now to get that grip angle down. I did hold the new macro and I liked it but did not want to jump into the 365 game at the 800.00 price point just yet. I will post up some info on my journey with these little guns. More to come guys...

Good choice! The Wilson grip in standard or xl is a game changer for a lot of people too

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Good choice! The Wilson grip in standard or xl is a game changer for a lot of people too
    I'd agree, I think the WC module is a significant improvement in either the 365 or XL, I'm curious to try a WC' s Macro version with my XL if / when available.
    Great thing about the 365 platform, you have quite a number
    of options to easily try and build what works for you.

Glock with SCD

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’d love a 365 XL. With an SCD or something akin to it. So I pack a G48.

Same here on the 365 XL. The only reason I have a glock is with the SCD.

I sold all my SCD’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I sold all my SCD’s.
    Infidel!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Is there a better way to go dot or no dot between the 48 and 43x? I can’t have a comp here. 10rd suits my state. I like the g19.

User Tag List