Thread: PHLster Wedge Kit

PHLster Wedge Kit

PHLster just introduced a $44 wedge kit enough for two holsters. Went out of stock after about 30 seconds.

I’m a really big Phlster fan, but I’m not seeing anything that would make me want to switch from my Mastermind pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I’m a really big Phlster fan, but I’m not seeing anything that would make me want to switch from my Mastermind pillow.
    I had the same thought. And the Junk Pillow is washable, has a lifespan much longer than a foam wedge...

I find this intriguing. I have also looked at the Mastermind pillows and I see the practicality of it when all you might need is some extra wedge to tilt the grip towards the stomach. I don't know how much it could help when you also need to add additional grip rotation, in conjunction with a wedge.

I ordered. It’ll help supplement my pillow wedge. I’ll see if I like it better or not and how well it’ll last over time. Especially excited to try it on AIWB mag carriers.

After seeing this…I’m even more excited. I kind of had an idea of what it could do, but it clearly goes beyond a simple pillow wedge or yoga block type.

http://<iframe title="vimeo-player" ...reen></iframe>

Tinkering at home for 30 minutes I’m a fan. Being able to not just move the gun more into my stomach, but also rotate the grip in more is awesome. Love the fact they can be stacked on top of each other. Different guns/holsters require different solutions. I primary wear Enigma, but I’m curious to try with belt mag carrier to see about getting some better concealment there. If you’re on the fence I’d say it’s well worth the $45.

User Tag List