Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayhem, self-destruction, the end?

Morning guys. All mayhem orders previous to September 19 22 are being filled by the previous owner. Glock 43 comp is still being coated but should be sent out soon.

The main change to all this is; in stock barrel and comps. I will only have in stocks items for sale. I will have the cali comp system up and running soon but the QL’s are ready to go. I am still navigating this webpage and trying to fix/change all the issues I see with it.

I welcome all feed back ( good or bad) and appreciate it either way.

Sorry for the lack of communication on mayhem/evaluation10. This is been a challenging journey that is just beginning. We have some new products beefing developed and will drop as soon as I get them done.

Thank you!
    Tom

My comp and barrel arrived promptly from Rogue Gun Works. I got to shoot it today, in a G45 that came from a PF member. Worked great!

Name:  3A725C1C-5A3F-403C-A4FB-9F02B726C7AE.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  65.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguegunworks View Post
    Morning guys. All mayhem orders previous to September 19 22 are being filled by the previous owner. Glock 43 comp is still being coated but should be sent out soon.

The main change to all this is; in stock barrel and comps. I will only have in stocks items for sale. I will have the cali comp system up and running soon but the QL’s are ready to go. I am still navigating this webpage and trying to fix/change all the issues I see with it.

I welcome all feed back ( good or bad) and appreciate it either way.

Sorry for the lack of communication on mayhem/evaluation10. This is been a challenging journey that is just beginning. We have some new products beefing developed and will drop as soon as I get them done.

Thank you!
    Tom
    Tom, can you describe the difference between the Cali and QL barrel and comp?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I saw on their IG that everything is 10% off at checkout.

GJM I think it has something to do with being “semi-permanently pinned” instead of QD for Californians where threaded barrels are bad m-kay…

Site Supporter
    15% off with free shipping on their site for Cyber Monday.

User Tag List