Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayhem, self-destruction, the end?

Mayhem, self-destruction, the end?

It appears that Mayhem Syndicate is kinda gone? I have just received a G26 barrel and comp, ordered April 26th. @GJM did not get his and told me today that he couldn't find their site. I did find it, under a different name and with every item on the site listed as sold out. Their FB page is gone.

Anyone knows if this is the end for them, or just a "restructuring". I do like the design of their comp and G26 did shoot a bit flatter, albeit a lot louder.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    It appears that Mayhem Syndicate is kinda gone? I have just received a G26 barrel and comp, ordered April 26th. @GJM did not get his and told me today that he couldn't find their site. I did find it, under a different name and with every item on the site listed as sold out. Their FB page is gone.

Anyone knows if this is the end for them, or just a "restructuring". I do like the design of their comp and G26 did shoot a bit flatter, albeit a lot louder.
    https://shootingsurplus.com/mayhem-s...el-g19-gen3-4/ in stock here.Not into comps so not sure if this helps.

Yup, that's the only web shop that has carried their line, in a golden color bbls. They have been on that site for some time, probably selling off what remains.

Site Supporter
    I'm guessing it's a restructure. They went from Mayhem Syndicate to Evolution 1 Zero and now to Rogue Gunworks. I liked the first name the best. I noticed that they got rid of the other products and only have comps/barrel combos now.

@YVK
    @GJM

In stock here.

https://roguegunworks.com/shop-onlin...ompensator-mk2

As @757_Magnum said, new name.

Also note the ratio of side ports to up ports, it’s structured more as a muzzle brake than a up port compensator like the Radian and PMM.

Looks like they were going through restructuring. Kinda annoying I had to wait almost 20 weeks and now it says 1-2 days for shipping.

Looks like they were going through restructuring. Kinda annoying I had to wait almost 20 weeks and now it says 1-2 days for shipping.
    Yesterday, their web site said out of stock for everything. Hopefully they are able to fulfill orders promptly.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yesterday, their web site said out of stock for everything. Hopefully they are able to fulfill orders promptly.

Get your 26 while you can. I am hoping to get some numeric eval, beyond just the subjective part, against oem bbl in a week or so.

Get your 26 while you can. I am hoping to put get some numeric eval, beyond just the subjective part, against oem bbl in a week or so.
    I decided to be the Guinea pig, and just took the plunge and ordered a G5 19 barrel/comp.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I decided to be the Guinea pig, and just took the plunge and ordered a G5 19 barrel/comp.
    I just received an email from the company saying they would ship my barrel and comp on Wednesday. Very responsive. JCN, thank you for the heads up that they are taking orders again.

User Tag List