Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 47 MOS

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Kind of want to try a 47 slide on a 19 frame with the LTT anchor.
    Works well on mine.

Name:  IMG_3781.jpg
Views: 1447
Size:  99.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Are you guys running G17 holsters or something specific to the G47?

Mine are all for G17…

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    What are you getting out of the 1/4” shorter slide that you would want the G45? Other than being able to do a single port comp and not need more holsters (why I have a couple)? I believe the slides are available if you do some digging…pretty sure I’ve seen them advertised.

Also, I put a performance trigger into one of my G47 that also has a SRO on it…it’s, kinda good.
    From the cheap seats, as a stubby guy with a short waist, I'd offer up holster clearance as one potential advantage. (and I'm pretty sure the difference is closer to 1/2").
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I’m holding out for a OD green 47…come on Glock you know your going to make them, just get on with it.

But it’s getting harder and harder to wait.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I’m holding out for a OD green 47…come on Glock you know your going to make them, just get on with it.

But it’s getting harder and harder to wait.
    Glock did OD green frames as regular catalog items for a while in the Gen3 era.

However, subsequent colored Glocks have been exclusives ordered by various distributors.

Apparently, Glock’s magic number to make something is 5000 units. If you really want a green G47 you should be addressing your request to Lipsey’s.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Glock did OD green frames as regular catalog items for a while in the Gen3 era.

However, subsequent colored Glocks have been exclusives ordered by various distributors.

Apparently, Glock’s magic number to make something is 5000 units. If you really want a green G47 you should be addressing your request to Lipsey’s.
    AmChar has the deal with Glock for the green guns…I’m sure there will be a run of the G47’s, but there’s no telling when.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    AmChar has the deal with Glock for the green guns…I’m sure there will be a run of the G47’s, but there’s no telling when.
    Yeah the Gen 3 earth toned guns were plentiful, I have a green 27 and 35, DE in 23 and 22. Gen 4 not as plentiful but still fairly easy to find, have a OD 19 and full DE in 35 and 23. The last 5 Glocks I’ve bought have all been black, all but my 41 are gen 5. Really would like a Gen 5 in earth tone, but they are few and far between it seems.

It was a missed opportunity to do our G47 green, the OAM guys could have had tan ones to match their uniforms and OFO keeps the black ones…

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    It was a missed opportunity to do our G47 green, the OAM guys could have had tan ones to match their uniforms and OFO keeps the black ones…
    Who at LESC would keep track of which guns are which in the warehouse? Like those guys don't have enough to deal with already....

User Tag List