Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Hunting pictures thread (possibly gory)

Wild sausage.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

When you have to use a ratchet strap to keep all the bacon in the truck, it's been a good hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    When you have to use a ratchet strap to keep all the bacon in the truck, it's been a good hunt.
    There were 32 in the truck. I accounted for five of them. They all went to a food bank.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

The boss oneupped us.

He got a hog with a Winchester 94 in .38-55 purchased by his family in Canada back in 1907.

User Tag List