Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RIP Ed Head - Gunsite Ops Manager/Instructor, USBP (ret) & my uncle

I'm sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for your loss, and the loss of Ed Head to the shooting community, particularly ours of practical shooting.
    I met Ed several times when he was at Gunsite, and enjoyed reading his contributions on drills/tests/evaluations. As others have said, we are diminished. May he Rest In Peace and God be with his family and offer some comfort in a difficult time.
    I will remember him for his enthusiasm for GUNSITE and the art of shooting as practiced there. A quick smile and hearty greeting were always there when Ed approached you. An outstanding teacher and great shooter, he embodied what the spirit of GUNSITE is.
    Thank you, Ed, for your kindness, generosity and contributions over the years.

Site Supporter
    I’m sorry for your loss.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

We are diminished.

Respect and RIP

Condolences to Rob and family
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

Very sorry for your loss Rob.

I enjoyed his column in shooting illustrated. My monthly routine has been to read Tam’s column, then Ed’s. After that I decide whether there’s anything else in there worth reading.

That is so sad to hear. Ed was a good man, and a highly skilled one. Condolences to his loved ones.

Sincere condolences. Your uncle was the Rangemaster for my 250 back in 2004 and was kind enough to write me a letter when I applied for my carry permit after I moved to CT.

Shooting Ed Head’s CHL practice drill
    He posted so much good info online; Best wishes for his family & Friends!

Sorry for your loss.

User Tag List