Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leather or Kydex holsters that ride like a Glock Sport?

The new T. rex arms ironside is very close in my opinion

Blade-Tech Total Eclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    One very helpful thing that Privateer does is offer 3 different levels of ride height.
    That's brilliant for a lot of users.

Check out Greg Kramer & Mitch Rosen leather & horsehide rigs.

"Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Olen (although lately they've been pretty hard to get a hold of) Privateer or Kramer are my recommendations.

Best, Jon

deleted post
    Last edited by Moonshot; 10-17-2022 at 05:13 PM.

This is very similar to the Sport Combat holster. I don't know how to attach a web photo, but the link goes straight to the page.

https://www.comp-tac.com/warrior-holster

I just received the one I ordered for my Glock sub-compact. It is very comfortable, allowing for a positive grip and a smooth draw. Reholstering is also easy. The only complaint I have is, like any OWB holster, it prints more than I am used to. My current holster is an IWB. It conceals very well, but it is not cut for a red dot and I now have one on this firearm. I have yet to find an IWB built for my firearm, that has the features I want and is cut for a red dot. I've tried several and have returned most. That is why I have branched to an OWB.

Again, my only complaint with the Warrior holster is concealment. I am hoping a change in shirt size (L to XL) will help. My old Sport Combat holster conceals a little better, being held tighter to the body, and I have modified mine to work with a red dot, but the draw is a little slower and I don't like having any part of the slide / barrel hanging below the holster. The Warrior removes that issue.

User Tag List