Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 329PD...Talk to me.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by wcj View Post
    That is a hard question to answer, somewhat subjective, so these are my thoughts, yours may differ. Probably closest comparison I can come up with would be generic 44 mag 240 grain fired in a 6 inch 29. Probably less "sharp" than the comparison gun.
    Nope. That paints a picture for me. Thanks.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You guys aren’t helping my bank account with all the pics.

Just sayin’.

I’ve had pinched nerve issues for a while. They come and go. Right now they’re here and don’t really seem to be ready to leave. Yesterday tried a snubby SP101 with an OWB speed scabbard. After about an hour, I began to feel even that. I have a HPG chest pouch, but wearing that with the bird vest just gives the woods more to grab onto. Not to mention mounting the shotgun.

Back to the ABBA work out vids I guess. I’m hoping to get out in the next month, cut some trees, work on the barn, and generally exercise my bones more. I’m hoping this will alleviate some of this. Maybe some WD40 in my bourbon.

Now that I dug into this...I’m still intrigued with it. Certainly pricey for a “lark”, but I’ve done dumber stuff so...

I wonder how it would handle my lighter 240gr/7.5 Unique and 220gr 6.3 Unique loads.....🤔
    Pocket carry something light? I mean, your already lugging a shotgun, shells, and dog gear, it’s not like the pistol is anything but a backup anyway.

User Tag List