Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone else not seeing the F/S threads?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan

    Anyone else not seeing the F/S threads?

    The business and karma forums show up, but as of today the firearms and accessories threads don't show up for me.

  2. #2
    I can see them fine.

    Are you still a site supporter? Looking at your profile, it's listing member.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Seems like this happens like once a year or so @LittleLebowski ?

  4. #4
    Site Supporter 1911Nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    The business and karma forums show up, but as of today the firearms and accessories threads don't show up for me.
    They are not showing up for me, either. And I am a Site Supporter

  5. #5
    Site Supporter RoyGBiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Seems like this happens like once a year or so @LittleLebowski ?
    Time to renew your site supporter subscription
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Time to renew your site supporter subscription
    I did on 8/9.

  7. #7
    HAS ELECTROLYTES LittleLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I did on 8/9.
    Itís PayPal as usual. This will be fixed shortly, apologies.
    #RESIST

  8. #8
    HAS ELECTROLYTES LittleLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    They are not showing up for me, either. And I am a Site Supporter
    I donít see a thing wrong with your account. Iíll tag you in a FS thread, see what happens, let me know if you can see it.
    #RESIST

  9. #9
    @LittleLebowski

    It looks like I'm having the usual PayPal site supporter expiration mismatch. Can't PM you though because my quota is full.

  10. #10
    HAS ELECTROLYTES LittleLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by GRV View Post
    @LittleLebowski

    It looks like I'm having the usual PayPal site supporter expiration mismatch. Can't PM you though because my quota is full.
    On it, stand by.
    #RESIST

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •