Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
In what way?
BLUF: While it helped to conceal the firearm above the beltline it actually caused the holster to print below the beltline. The pressure that held the grip nicely to the body caused the muzzle end of the holster body to press out from my pelvis a la Curb Your Enthusiasm’s tenting of the pants.

Long Version: The Mastermind gives me concealment above the beltline (maybe only 90% of the DSG), but great comfort and concealment below the beltline as well. 5’9”, Athletic 180#, Waist Size 30”, around 11” on that Phlster Hipbone measurement. I don’t have a lot of real estate forward of the hips and I have thick, longer legs (shorter torso) that interfere with some gear as well. For instance I can’t wear the Phlster Enigma comfortably as it’s too much hardware in my regular clothes - the Mastermind Covert works extremely well for me however, sans outer belt.

I believe you are DSG so I’ll also include that the Dark Wing is likely the best wing I’ve used (vs Raven and Modwing) and I wished I tried it sooner. The foam pad I tried after and it did not work as well.