Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth II 1926-2022

Queen Elizabeth II 1926-2022

All of her children are traveling to see her today. Doesn't sound good. End of an era
    #RESIST

When you’re 26 and become the Queen, where do you go from there professionally?

Like you said, end of an era.

Ever understood the fascination with the royals, they are the biggest welfare recipients in the world

Site Supporter
    Socio-biological need for alpha males and females leading the tribe. Thus, we pay attention to the activities of perceived alphas. Same reason we care about sports stars or show biz personalities.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I wish her well and God’s mercy. I can’t help but admire her strength and long life in what must be a very stressful position.

It will be a sad day for many in England and the world yet she afforded such a long life while her cousins in Russia had their lives violently cut short because her family refused them sanctuary.

I don't think we will ever see another who can live up to the standard she set throughout her 70 year rein. Hopefully she has more years before she leaves us.

Media is reporting that she passed away.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    For the life of me, I don't understand why the Brits don't cut back their monarchy to one more in line with the rest of the European countries that still have royals.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

She's gone. RIP.

Name:  elizabeth-as-mechanic-9.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  7f5ee95647c6cd5f8618dd303e243668-1.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  41.5 KB
    #RESIST

God speed, your Majesty.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List