Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E2XTD 18350 Fat Boy

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    I have bodies and tailcaps listed separately on the site here - https://www.edclightbuilder.com/store/

Contact me via PM for the P-F member discount!

I carry two lights all the time. Since I'm always experimenting I switch frequently between Fat Boy and Dagger, but the admin light remains pretty consistent (Inspector HF);
    Appreciate the discount offer!

I came across a post on a different forum for used E2XTD head for $140 but other parts to make it make it a 'Fat Boy' come pretty close to just getting the whole thing from you so I'm rethinking a few things for my use case and value standpoint.

My current EDC/admin light is a Zebralight SC64W HI which checks a lot of boxes and I'm thinking a Dagger or Fat Boy would compliment it in the 'fight light' department.

This is the latest rendition of the Grip Ring Kit. It consists (from back to front) of one #206 O-ring, three #209 O-rings and one E-series silicone grip ring.

The syringe grip is my default method of activation for EDC hand-size lights and works really well with the E2T tailcap and medium-press boot. The grip ring kit has remained rock-solid on the body after many months of use. Here it is on a Fat Boy next to an old Z2 Combat Light;

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    This is the latest rendition of the Grip Ring Kit. It consists (from back to front) of one #206 O-ring, three #209 O-rings and one E-series silicone grip ring.

The syringe grip is my default method of activation for EDC hand-size lights and works really well with the E2T tailcap and medium-press boot. The grip ring kit has remained rock-solid on the body after many months of use. Here it is on a Fat Boy next to an old Z2 Combat Light;

Awesome! I was thinking of contacting you about the grip ring for my Backup. Seems you read my mind.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Awesome! I was thinking of contacting you about the grip ring for my Backup. Seems you read my mind.
    I'm adding the grip ring kits to the store, it should work fine on the SF Backup!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Grip Ring Kit now listed here.

User Tag List