Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ manufacturing rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Where is this news from?
    Posted on reddit by somebody, allegedly a former employee, who since then deleted that post.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Boy this is timely, I was just about to grab myself a new P-07. Can't be sure from the list but will all P-07 & P-10's be discontinued as it seems they are made by CZ-USA? Meaning parts support goes away or just they can't be bought factory new as pistols...
    There’s more information on this on the Reddit posts, I think there won’t be US manufactured but still imported? Regardless, a phone call to CZ will give you more reliable information on that than a Reddit post.

And as with anything firearm related, parts, magazines, etc - make hay while the sun shines…
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Boy this is timely, I was just about to grab myself a new P-07. Can't be sure from the list but will all P-07 & P-10's be discontinued as it seems they are made by CZ-USA? Meaning parts support goes away or just they can't be bought factory new as pistols...
    The P-07 has never been manufactured in the US. The shakeup with CZ-USA shouldn't affect that, although who knows about import numbers.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Where is this news from?
    The internet Reddit and other forums. Mainly the former.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    The P-07 has never been manufactured in the US. The shakeup with CZ-USA shouldn't affect that, although who knows about import numbers.
    I vaguely remember seeing their Kansas City, KS marking on my old one but maybe they are just marked as such for import.

The reason that I ask is because there are most every model of P-07 listed on that 2023 discontinuation list posted, though it's too fuzzy to be 100%. It wouldn't surprise me if the $50 rebate was a means of just blowing them all out before it goes official.

I vaguely remember seeing their Kansas City, KS marking on my old one but maybe they are just marked as such for import.

The reason that I ask is because there are most every model of P-07 listed on that 2023 discontinuation list posted, though it's too fuzzy to be 100%. It wouldn't surprise me if the $50 rebate was a means of just blowing them all out before it goes official.
    Good point. I agree that this could be bad news for the P-07. Hopefully, that's not the case...

Just in case, I just ordered some more spare parts for my 4 P-07s. Including this:

https://cajungunworks.com/product/cz...ing-lever-set/
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I was considering adding a P07 and P09, while also lusting over a Shadow Orange.

Can't make out what's discontinued, but seems like a good idea to hold off on that decision.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Makes me glad I'm only a CZ rimfire rifle guy, I guess.

Hope Dan Wesson doesn't get scrood.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    ), I have observed very little that tells me the Hartford manufacturing capability or workforce competence is poor, or their ability to actually make product substantially worse that most others.
    My experience with the Colt Commander is bad enough that I will never buy another Colt 1911

The principle I've found with my Colt being it would add up to the cost of a Dan Wesson to get it to work the way I wanted.

So I guess that's why Colts gonna nuke the DW line.

But the jokes on them. Springfield, Kimber, and Ruger all make a far superior 1911 in my experience.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

If this portends the end of the DW 1911, I’m glad I saw the light and got my pair in time.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List