Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ manufacturing rumors

CZ manufacturing rumors

Since it’s a stupid decision made by Colt, I can totally believe it.

Name:  87-BA07-EB-9403-4-D28-BE9-A-856745-DB0-F8-E.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  3-F1-B1-B5-F-39-F9-4079-A503-5-B018046-C335.jpg
Views: 977
Size:  54.0 KB
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Wow...talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I’ll be interested to hear what this means to Dan Wesson.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    The funeral procession for competence is getting really uncomfortably long lately.

Co to sakra?
    Yippee ki-yay

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Since it’s a stupid decision made by Colt, I can totally believe it.

Name:  87-BA07-EB-9403-4-D28-BE9-A-856745-DB0-F8-E.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  3-F1-B1-B5-F-39-F9-4079-A503-5-B018046-C335.jpg
Views: 977
Size:  54.0 KB

Where is this news from?

For us old boomers - how can we blow up that "discontinued" list? I can't read it even with readers on!

While there is little doubt about the stupidity of Colt Management ever since Gen. Keyes and his cadre took over, and the poor short sighted leadership of every PE troll they put in place since (all gone now I presume), I have observed very little that tells me the Hartford manufacturing capability or workforce competence is poor, or their ability to actually make product substantially worse that most others.

All to say that if they have some decent leadership, particularly marketing and design, I think the Hartford gang is capable of making quality firearms. How long had that CZ gang in Kansas City actually been making firearms instead of just assembling parts that come in from Europe?

Up to date, well maintained, well calibrated, frequently serviced machining centers and good machinist combined with good QA, SPC practices are the core of being a decent manufacturer as far as the plant goes.

Boy this is timely, I was just about to grab myself a new P-07. Can't be sure from the list but will all P-07 & P-10's be discontinued as it seems they are made by CZ-USA? Meaning parts support goes away or just they can't be bought factory new as pistols...

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    While there is little doubt about the stupidity of Colt Management ever since Gen. Keyes and his cadre took over, and the poor short sighted leadership of every PE troll they put in place since (all gone now I presume), I have observed very little that tells me the Hartford manufacturing capability or workforce competence is poor, or their ability to actually make product substantially worse that most others.
    I agree with the premise of your post but lackluster management is one of the founding principles of Colt.

User Tag List