Thread: Scalarworks CS is amazing

Scalarworks CS is amazing

I have always been impressed by literally everything about Scalarworks. Their products are awesome, their website and descriptions are extremely well done, and even their packaging and included tools are first class.

A year or so ago, I bought a Kahles 1-6 and a Scalarworks mount from a forum member. Great optic and mount! When I recently went to mount an offset RMR, I realize that my mount was an older version, that doesn't support the offset optic. Scalarworks offered to switch it out for a new one that did, even though it was bought second hand -- I am literally blown away by how great their customer services is.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I'm a big fan of their LEAP and SYNC mounts. To reference your recent thread in GD, they are a great company making great, innovative products.
    ..and as such they get a lot of my money

Not to derail the thread, but another (albeit smaller) company that gives me similar vibes is Forward Controls Design.

I also really like scalarworks

Yes, i have also always been super pleased with their conduct.

I just ordered a mount for an ACRO to go on my new 1301… cant wait for it to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I also really like scalarworks
    I want to expand on this. There are very few products where I stop and think "they really take pride in this." Scalarworks gives me that feeling, as well as FCD for ar 15 parts, great companies. My FCD rail on my 13.9 is my favorite, their flash hider is fantastic as well.

User Tag List