Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carjackers use PIT maneuver successfully in Manhattan

I’m thinking those could be the new IRS agents. Time for the underworld to pay their fair share in taxes!

One thing is for sure. The Chicago of the roaring 1920s has got nothin' on the New York City of the roaring 2020s.

Al Capone, were he alive to see this today, would be absolutely 'green with envy'.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    While it’s amazing what you can learn from the internet nowadays, the totality indicates some one with training and likely experience.

For at least the past 15 years or so, South American theft groups, many of who are illegal migrants or visa overstays, and are former LE and military have specialized in targeting jewelry salesmen and couriers. As security in the jewelry industry has hardened that target, they have branched out into high-end burglaries targeting the homes of wealthy individuals and cash couriers.
    The Chilean SeaBass! I chased those fu#kers hither and yon. They'd do three burgs in a row, knowing that even with a 3 minute response time, they could get in and out before we arrived.

User Tag List