Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G19 gen5 trigger bar in stock

G19 gen5 trigger bar in stock

Anyone know who has g19 gen 5 trigger bar in stock and trigger housings. Usual online places out of stock.

Thanks
    Steve

Banned
    Which usual online places have you checked?

Big trx
    Midwest industry
    Glock store
    Brownells
    Midway usa

Usual google type places that pop up
    T

Check eBay. Not cheap, but if it's something you have to have, there are some available on there.

Site Supporter
    If you absolutely need the part to make your gun go bang, I think I have a retired one that I can give you. (I'm out of town right now and can't verify.) The trigger pull with it is pretty rough, but other than that, it's fine. I've had some on back order for over a year now. It'll be nice when these are back in regular stock.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

@pangloss,

Thanks all my gen 5s are ok, just looking to have a cpl spares just in case.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    Anyone know who has g19 gen 5 trigger bar in stock and trigger housings. Usual online places out of stock.

Thanks
    Steve
    Glock stopped selling OEM parts to 3rd party vendors during the 2020 COVID panic buying. AFAIK they have not resumed. As such if you really need this go ahead and pay whatever eBay or GunBroker vendors demand as it may be a long wait for them to come back into stock at normal prices.

Well crap…. The old dilemma; wait or pay more for Now.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Glock stopped selling OEM parts to 3rd party vendors during the 2020 COVID panic buying. AFAIK they have not resumed. As such if you really need this go ahead and pay whatever eBay or GunBroker vendors demand as it may be a long wait for them to come back into stock at normal prices.
    My local LE distributor, one of the largest GLOCK distributors in the country, was allegedly told in early 2021 that they would not be receiving any spare parts for 18-24 months. Take that piece of intel for precisely what you paid for it, but I've never had these folks blow smoke up my fourth point of contact before...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    My local LE distributor, one of the largest GLOCK distributors in the country, was allegedly told in early 2021 that they would not be receiving any spare parts for 18-24 months. Take that piece of intel for precisely what you paid for it, but I've never had these folks blow smoke up my fourth point of contact before...
    I’d say that’s probably accurate. I haven’t been able to procure any spare Gen5 parts for our 45s in a long time. At this point I just have to hope the Glock parts in the guns hold out. But you know what they say about “hope is not a strategy.” 🤷

User Tag List