Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone messed with the Primary Arms RS-10?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Wrong thread? Wrong diameter?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Wrong diameter, screws drop into the plate. The plate is supposedly for a Fastfire foot print.
    I looked up screws for that and ordered a set. Keeping my fingers crossed, if I get a chance
    I知 going to run into my local hardware store and see what they have (3x5x7mm). I値l update when
    I figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven T View Post
    Wrong diameter, screws drop into the plate. The plate is supposedly for a Fastfire foot print.
    I looked up screws for that and ordered a set. Keeping my fingers crossed, if I get a chance
    I知 going to run into my local hardware store and see what they have (3x5x7mm). I値l update when
    I figure it out.

6-48 maybe? That appears to be what Springfield uses to mount the HEX Dragonfly.

6-48 maybe? That appears to be what Springfield uses to mount the HEX Dragonfly.
    I'll check those as well. Thanks.

Seems the thread on the plate is 6-48, however a 6-48 won't fit through the optic body.
    Optic seems to be a 3mm hole for mounting. Looks like I will Have to wait for the RMR/Holosun
    plate to become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven T View Post
    Seems the thread on the plate is 6-48, however a 6-48 won't fit through the optic body.
    Optic seems to be a 3mm hole for mounting. Looks like I will Have to wait for the RMR/Holosun
    plate to become available.
    Sorry to hear all this although you've saved me the aggravation.

Sorry to hear all this although you've saved me the aggravation.

I was lucky to have the parts lying around to test. I ended up just putting the RS10 on my Ruger MKIV and
    I値l save the Holosun 507 for the Prodigy when the plates become available.

@Steven T

How old is your sample? I contacted Primary Arms regarding the RS10 and the Agency Prodigy plate. Here is the reply:

So, the small holes on the optic were realized a while back in reference to the FN pistols. That issue has been fixed on the later production runs, from what I was told. I can verify that.

@Steven T

How old is your sample? I contacted Primary Arms regarding the RS10 and the Agency Prodigy plate. Here is the reply:

So, the small holes on the optic were realized a while back in reference to the FN pistols. That issue has been fixed on the later production runs, from what I was told. I can verify that.

I bought it roughly a month ago as a blem (although I知 not sure what is blemished). I mounted it up
    on my Ruger MKIV so I値l just leave it there. I only spent 120 or 30 bucks on it as an experiment. I
    will see how I like it on the Ruger. Might have to get another, so far I like it but haven稚 shot it yet.

User Tag List