Page 106 of 120 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1195

Thread: Pistol Brace Amnesty

Are there not braces that connect to pistol buffer tubes?

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Yeah, there’s the SBM4 and Tailhook Mod 1. Probably others.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Yes, but unless you had one of those on your gun, switching from a buffer tube with indexing points to a featureless tube helps ensure being within compliance. If removing one of the braces that connects to a pistol buffer tube, then discarding the brace is likely the only other step you can take.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    In addition to its case in North Dakota, the NRA is now trying to intervene as a plaintiff in one of the Texas cases to get the benefit of one of the injunctions which was already put in place for its members.

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/...-rule-2-n71272
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

This is pretty cool. I’m disappointed that nobody here has mentioned this yet.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1670077926543597568?s=61&t=wmOExLrvrYmeFOVr8qFeRQ

Good lord.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1670077926543597568?s=61&t=wmOExLrvrYmeFOVr8qFeRQ
    This would be seriously funny if it was not our president.

God save the Queen, man.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I called ATF yesterday to see if they would tell me if there were issues with my amnesty applications. The nice lady didn’t have any info, but the last time I politely checked on a tardy eForm 1 it magically processed a few days later. I’m hoping the same happens this time.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List