Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1195

Thread: Pistol Brace Amnesty

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Finally received my Scorpion’s approval this morning (kind of surprised it came on a Saturday morning) almost 3 months after my AR was approved.

Now to find an actual CZ stock…..

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Finally received my Scorpion’s approval this morning (kind of surprised it came on a Saturday morning) almost 3 months after my AR was approved.

That gives me hope…

My AR approval came 8/24 still waiting on my Scorpion. Keep us updated on the stock, I’m not sure what I’ll put on mine.

Zero movement on any of my May submissions. Still keeping fingers crossed.

Brace to stock adapter thingy from a great company.
    https://farrow.tech/sb-tactical-fs19...ck-conversion/
    Gonna get one for my Ruger Charger when that stamp clears.
    Last edited by jandbj; 09-23-2023 at 06:05 PM.

The CZ stock is pretty harsh. I found I much preferred the adapted Zhukov and now ACR stocks.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The CZ stock is pretty harsh. I found I much preferred the adapted Zhukov and now ACR stocks.
    I LOVE the Zhukov stock! My concern on it and the scorpion is that it makes the factory sights less usable. By “harsh” what do you mean?

I LOVE the Zhukov stock! My concern on it and the scorpion is that it makes the factory sights less usable. By “harsh” what do you mean?
    I found the narrow top profile and the angle accentuated the recoil. The higher comb of the Zuk and ACR is much more comfortable. Yes, you lose the low height irons, but I stuck a set of MBUS Pros on mine along with a Romeo4T on a Reptilia mount. I’m happy.

Name:  IMG_9284.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  100.1 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I just got my Scorpion approval. Mine has the PDW sliding brace, any leads on a better option to replace that? I’d like to keep the slider if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    I just got my Scorpion approval. Mine has the PDW sliding brace, any leads on a better option to replace that? I’d like to keep the slider if possible.
    Is it a CZ brace? A few people are making conversion buttplates for braces, Dan Haga is one.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Is it a CZ brace? A few people are making conversion buttplates for braces, Dan Haga is one.
    Yeah it’s the factory PDW brace and pistol. I’ll look up Dan’s stuff. Thanks

Sounds like 5th circuit ruled against atf's rule change and procedures again. FPC, SAF members are off the hook for prosecution, apparently. Can't find the ruling or a decent article on the details currently, but I've seen it reported a few times on the tube of you's.

User Tag List