Page 102 of 120 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1195

Thread: Pistol Brace Amnesty

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Same Email. I did start the draft and then completed through the silencer shop. I am guessing the are referencing the draft?

I was finally able to get on the site and found the drafts tab but when I click on it, it looks like it wants me to apply all over again. There are 5 forms to fill out, including individual or trust, as though there isn’t any info saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Same Email. I did start the draft and then completed through the silencer shop. I am guessing the are referencing the draft?
    You may be right, after trying over and over to get the site to actually load I see that the draft numbers are all different from the one in the submitted tab. Maybe just from all the times I opened a form but didn’t finish one. Don’t know but there is still one in the submitted area so I guess that’s good🤷🏻*♂️

I went ahead and submitted mine tonight incase the system crashes tomorrow. Planning to get fingerprinted on Friday and hopefully be done with it after that.

Site Supporter
    Every time you started one without completing it, or never submitted it, it's still there in a draft status unless you logged back in and deleted it.
    So long as the ones you completed and submitted still show as 'submitted' then you're good. It was a system thing to notify anyone with a draft still in draft status and did zero data checking etc to see if it was a duplicate draft for a weapon that has one already submitted.

At least, I got the email, I have leftover incomplete drafts, and I've got all of my pending ones still showing as submitted.

I did have to go old school on the fingerprint cards, though. I know the ATF received them on Friday but being a holiday weekend etc I still haven't seen any update or email showing that they received them.

I sent my paper prints in with the cover letter the day after I did the form(4/1), where does it say if they received them? Sorry for all the questions but the last two form 4’s were done by my lgs so I’m clueless on this fandangled interwebs filing. If I messed up I will pay the $200 and try again but in WA I’m not even sure I can because technically I would be making a scary short super power murdering monster machine gun.

Thanks

Site Supporter
    Change to FPC membership structure.

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/05/fir...mbership-2023/

This strikes me as an admission that perhaps the injunction does not cover recently joining members as broadly as they believe. I encourage joining because they are doing good work in challenging the rule, but would not rely on it to enable one to keep a brace on a pistol if one was not a member from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
    You may be right, after trying over and over to get the site to actually load I see that the draft numbers are all different from the one in the submitted tab. Maybe just from all the times I opened a form but didn’t finish one. Don’t know but there is still one in the submitted area so I guess that’s good🤷🏻*♂️
    I suffered though the bogged down ATF website and was able to look at what items I had “in review” and what I had in draft. The items in review matched what I had certified with the silencer shop while the drafts item numbers didn’t. Pretty sure that those extras drafts I didn’t delete are the reason for the message. It least I really really hope so…..

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Change to FPC membership structure.

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/05/fir...mbership-2023/

This strikes me as an admission that perhaps the injunction does not cover recently joining members as broadly as they believe. I encourage joining because they are doing good work in challenging the rule, but would not rely on it to enable one to keep a brace on a pistol if one was not a member from the start.
    Perhaps - but at this point I think they have every right to highlight their apparent effectiveness in battling the brace ruling. Sadly I’m reaching the conclusion that many(most) of you already have in that all future money that I would have given to the NRA will be going to FPC and other new organizations. I really wish the NRA had been more vocal against the brace. Maybe they have been but I just didn’t see it?
    Last edited by Suvorov; 05-31-2023 at 07:49 AM.

Sill crickets on my 1/31 and 2/1 submissions except for the rejection that I already resubmitted. I can’t shake the feeling I’m about to get screwed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I can’t shake the feeling I’m about to get screwed.
    Dude - we are dealing with the BATF - we’ll all be lucky if our dogs are still alive when this thing is over!

User Tag List