Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request for study outcomes ref: "soft uniform" for detectives

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Have you tried looking in Google Scholar? Absent being able to get into an academic (online) library, it isn't a bad place to start.
    I haven't, as I didn't even know that was a thing. I tried regular ol' vanilla Google, but will check that out tonight.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Polos were briefly authorized during COVID but somebody effed it up for everyone by looking like a bag of smashed assholes in the media and the next day it was suits again.
    Who needs a study, when your PD ran its own live experiment, which produced a valid result?
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Note I *do not care in the slightest* if the study shows improved outcomes or worsened outcomes or neutral outcomes. I am not attempting to push policy, solely to provide the information requested so I'm crowdsourcing my job.
    I've never heard of a department researching a topic that usually comes down to "me boss, you not"; these cool guys wear it so we should too; someone spent significant time under the relevant chief's desk to get what they want; or we've worn this since 1890 and we will continue until hell freezes over.

Good luck, man, but I'd start working on your "there is no data" speech.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List