Thread: Free TQ with orders for Overwatch Precision M&P triggers.

Site Supporter

Free TQ with orders for Overwatch Precision M&P triggers.

Just got an email with the below:

All purchases of M&P triggers (TAC or Falx) will receive a FREE
    TacMed Solutions SOF-T Wide Tourniquet with their order

Ends Monday, 5 September at midnight or until out of TQs. I already ordered their sear but figured I’d put the word out for anyone on the fence.

Site Supporter
    Is this a marketing move, or an admission that my M&P 9s (one full size and one compact) are the worst 9mms I own and will get me kilt on the streetz....(least accurate and crummy triggers).

😄🤣😛😜🤪

Don't mind me, I am just having fun.

pat

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Is this a marketing move, or an admission that my M&P 9s (one full size and one compact) are the worst 9mms I own and will get me kilt on the streetz....(least accurate and crummy triggers).

😄🤣😛😜🤪

Don't mind me, I am just having fun.

pat
    Man, I sympathize with that description of the M&P. I got the above email as I ordered the carry sear from them. Last ditch effort before sending it out the door.

What a difference it makes!! Decreased the pull weight significantly and allows me to dry fire with NO dot movement. My groups shrank down to where I have them with my 9mm 1911s, and classic SIGs. Honestly, I was about to sell it and leave the dot life behind. I was shooting my others better with irons. Just a sear change and I’m as in love with the gun as I was hoping I’d be. Best $40 you can spend on an M&P. I’m thinking of doing a more thorough review with pics, etc.

User Tag List