Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tombs showing up as the Euphrates water level sinks

Tombs showing up as the Euphrates water level sinks

#RESIST

Ancient tombs being exposed by falling water levels, to reveal the ancient horors locked within?

Looking at my writing schedule and figuring out where to slot in that novel as we speak. Thanks.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Where's Brendan Frasier when we need him?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Where's Brendan Frasier when we need him?
    In the buffet line it seems

Are you trying to tell me that the Earth experienced manmade climate change lowering water levels in the days of the pharaohs?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Are you trying to tell me that the Earth experienced manmade climate change lowering water levels in the days of the pharaohs?
    Having trouble viewing the video but there have been a number of finds in the Middle East this year as reservoir lakes, created by man-made dams, fall to the lowest levels in decades. If this is that then it doesn't speak to ancient conditions. For an American equivalent see recent finds at Lake Mead as the water recedes.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

https://www.zmescience.com/ecology/c...ones-15082022/

The drought in Europe is unveiling cautionary ‘Hunger Stones’ — “when you see me, weep”
    Europe's rivers are running dry as one of the worst droughts in centuries hits the continent.
    Name:  FaMJti1X0AEBmyg.jpeg
Views: 449
Size:  93.8 KB
    #RESIST

Who knew that the ancients had cars, jets, and coal-burning electrical power plants?
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

It's the only explanation that makes sense.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Is it crazy to think that natural variation exists and there is also influence from mankind?

User Tag List