Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Must Comfortable Shoes Be Ugly?

FWIW, BK adapters have two sets of tabs.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    As advertised, did my short range trip today. Shot the 28 (with Magnas and the BK adapter). Started with 158gr .38 target loads and moved up to .357 mag using #358156 gas checks over 15.6gr H110. These have been proven accurate in this gun previously. Pleased overall, but will need more trigger time on it. With the magnums, I was having to readjust my grip after shooting DA strings of 3. I think it’s a matter of concentrating on my grip and properly indexing my hand each time. I need to learn where/how to properly apply the needed pressure. I’m not sure the “impulse” was “greater” with the grip combo, but perhaps it does act on the hand differently.

Name:  915E5EED-9F93-40F4-96A9-78EADA394052.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  52.6 KB

10yds standing

The “O”s are what we’re looking at. The “X”s are from my SP101 snub.

My Chig grips for the GP100 arrived this morning too. Miraculously making a multi-state trip in 24hrs and finding my address. I’ll never figure out the USPS. Anyhow, they feel great too...but...the VERY limited amount I shot them today (25rds 250gr SWC/7.5gr Unique) kinda stung with them. Especially the trigger finger. I hadn’t planned on the grips showing up, so it was just a quick few rounds down range. I’ll have to take my time and see what’s happening with this. The stock Hogues don’t do this.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

@entropy Sack Peterson has SW N frame stags for sale right now.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Yeah thanks. I checked his site after your suggestion earlier. I’m still at the “Let’s see how this works before I drop a bunch of cash into yet another set of grips.”

I could open my own web store at this point....
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

User Tag List