Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ammunition, DB and kids for carry

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    The way around that is to use a CCW bag as a diaper bag. There are a lot of purse holster options that add structure to an otherwise floppy bag.

Attachment 93521

The combination isn’t much longer than a G34…

As to the revolver technique, I don’t use it but just as an illustration of modification of known techniques.

I don’t like that technique for myself personally because it compromises shooting mechanics and if I need to be shooting, that’s my focus.

I personally went for Bluetooth headphones with 23 dB NRR.

For the kid I would push them behind me if I they were older. And shield and turn like @03RN said above for babies.
    My son is 4 now and when we are dryfireing everyday we also play the "get behind me game". It involves me drawing to shoot saying "get behind me" and he drops whatever he's doing and gets behind me.

My family's sop is my wife manages our daughter and me my son. Except for hikes now.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    My son is 4 now and when we are dryfireing everyday we also play the "get behind me game". It involves me drawing to shoot saying "get behind me" and he drops whatever he's doing and gets behind me.

My family's sop is my wife manages our daughter and me my son. Except for hikes now.
    Awesome! I’m envisioning in the future where he covers your flank on command.

User Tag List