Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best way to ccw with new baby - move from AIWB to behind the hip?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    What holster were you using for g26 at 330?
    It was a Sidearmor purchased many years ago, with the hard plastic loops replaced with pull the dot loops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

AIWB is the way to go around the kiddos, IMO.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    That's a pretty slick setup. Enigma wasn't really on my radar. If he can squat like that, it looks like an interesting option thanks.
    It actually gives great mobility

Site Supporter
    Me coaching, scouting and being active with the twins ( and their friends, friends parents to include buggy moms etc) is what drove me to AIWB in 08 ish.

1. Moved away from obviously oversized stuff re IWB

2. Did not have to modulate bend overs and reach ups early as much.

3. Did not have to side hug or go low to force the other person to go high nearly as much

4. More concealable across a wider variety of clothing

5. More comfortable across a wider variety of scenarios.

6. When my kids were small, if I was dressed, the gun was on. Otherwise a very high shelf in a kydex holster.

7. When they got a bit older, some gun proofing of the child via “Eddie Eagle” type stuff and the high shelf

8. Pre teens thru high school- on my person or a lock box.

9. We did not have kids over much. When we did, everything was locked up except for what was on my person.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

User Tag List