Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Road rage in Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This one is close to home.

The woman driving the boat is very accomplished, with a 100 ton captain's license, is a long time commercial fisherman, and restaurant developer. She fell off her horse in the past year, hit her head, and has been having mental problems since. She is my friend's sister. I know the person who filmed it, as he has a place there. Another friend owns the Beaver.

Glad no one got hurt.
    After GJM posted this, I was ready to pull this entire thread, but the cat's out of the bag with multiple threads on Reddit and elsewhere, FYI.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    After GJM posted this, I was ready to pull this entire thread, but the cat's out of the bag with multiple threads on Reddit and elsewhere, FYI.
    Hey, daylight is the antiseptic ....

This isn't the first crazy thing to happen at Halibut Cove. This crash happened during the birthday party of Marion Beck's father:

https://craigmedred.news/2016/07/07/...rashes-photos/
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

That's a nice Beaver.

Previous drama in that cove, from this rich liberal would-be pilot Alice Rogoff.

https://craigmedred.news/2016/07/05/...er-identified/

https://craigmedred.news/2016/07/04/...crashes-plane/

Name:  Screen-Shot-2017-07-06-at-4.38.23-PM.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  48.2 KB

Name:  20160707-NEWS-cropped-plane-crash-no-float-1.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  61.0 KB
    #RESIST

This isn't the first crazy thing to happen at Halibut Cove. This crash happened during the birthday party of Marion Beck's father:
    I don't have any float plane experience, but it seems almost impossible to 'bounce' a landing 40-50 ft. Given there was also damage to the aircraft, probably should be considered an accident...
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    I don't have any float plane experience, but it seems almost impossible to 'bounce' a landing 40-50 ft. Given there was also damage to the aircraft, probably should be considered an accident...
    I see that you’re discounting the rich crazy liberal billionaire lady pilot factor.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I see that you’re discounting the rich crazy liberal billionaire lady pilot factor.
    There is a great video where she nearly wrecked again on floats. Her husband, now ex, was Rubenstein of the Carlyle Group.

There is a great video where she nearly wrecked again on floats. Her husband, now ex, was Rubenstein of the Carlyle Group.
    I’m not surprised.
    #RESIST

I don’t know much about boats, but that seems like a really nice one.
    #RESIST

User Tag List