Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for a suppressor for my B&T APC9 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Rat View Post
    I haven't noticed any first round pop, but then again I admittedly haven't been listening very hard for it. Sound level seems fine to my ear. I got it primarily for ease of maintenance, and because it's shorter than the Tirant-9 it replaced. The Tirant also had an issue where the zero would shift when attached, in one of three directions. I presume that had to do with the positioning on the three lug mount. The CT9KS is a little slower to put on, but I haven't noticed any zero shift.
    Thanks for the details. As a matter of fact, I pulled the trigger on the CT9KS yesterday, so I'm glad to hear more good stuff about it! (Decided that the non-user servicability of the B&T can would be a pain in the long run.) Ease of maintenance and durable Ti + stainless steel construction are big advantages, and of course the high-volume, low back pressure design that makes it so quiet. Can't wait to try it out!

The folks at Curtis Tactical were a pleasure to deal with. The owner, Joe Jones, gave me a great deal on the can and seems like a real stand up guy.

I logged on to SilencerShop’s site this evening to see if the Dead Air Wolfman had come back in stock. Imagine my surprise when I saw the B&T RBS9 SQD full-size available. I placed an order. Now the hard part of actually waiting 9-11 months. My FFL doesn’t have a range on premises so I can’t even have conjugal visits. I get the regular kind of prison visits where you talk through the glass.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I logged on to SilencerShop’s site this evening to see if the Dead Air Wolfman had come back in stock. Imagine my surprise when I saw the B&T RBS9 SQD full-size available. I placed an order. Now the hard part of actually waiting 9-11 months. My FFL doesn’t have a range on premises so I can’t even have conjugal visits. I get the regular kind of prison visits where you talk through the glass.

I’ve been watching this with interest because I’m finally working up to ordering my first can. (I needed to wait until my final address change went through so I could restate the trust.) I’m pretty well committed to a Wolfman to use on my PCCs and .300 BO plus light use on 5.56 - committed enough that I’ve been buying and installing KeyMicro and KeyMo muzzle devices.

Capital Armory just announced a silencer shoot in March, I may hold off until I get a chance to paw the goods.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List