Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
Here is the problem, I'm okay with the shotgun in the realm of self-defense, police usage, etc. I've even taught police shotgun instructor courses for our academy. And I'm an okay wing shooter, if I shoot at a pheasant, quail, or dove it usually drops, largely because I don't shoot if it's a low percentage shot.

Unfortunately, that not shooting unless it is a good percentage shot thing doesn't play to well on clay bird games. I'd like to get better at those. Part of my problem is that the only practice I get is shooting rounds of trap or skeet (usually skeet) with other shooters. What I need to do is shoot, as an example, the double at station two, critique myself, shoot it again, rinse and repeat. You can't do this shooting with a group, and my club doesn't allow members to use the throwers outside of posted hours.

Long story short, I've been thinking about taking a class along with my wife. I've just about decided to go to the OSP Shooting School near Houston and train with Gil and Vicki Ash for a weekend.

Anyone have any information/experience with OSP? https://ospschool.com/

Thanks!
No experience with that particular school but following class I would recommend you (or you and your wife) invest in some private lessons as a follow up. The individualized coaching and feedback will let you make better use of what you learn in the class, Kind of like what you talked about doing on your own but that outside perspective is valuable.