Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What new, unreleased handgun is everyone looking forward to?

Site Supporter
    Has anyone seen this one yet? The Wilson Combat SFT9

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    Besides the Px4 compact, theres the CZ P01, P07, and HKP30SK, all of which roughly carry like a G19, with the HK being a bit smaller.

However, none of those carry like a P365XL or G48, either in terms of thickness or weight. Its a huge gap in the market.

Personally I would be happy with a reintroduced P250 scaled down to P365-ish size.
    I don't hate that p250/p365 idea at all.

That said, I have no use for that size class of firearm. If I'm carrying a holstered gun, the p07 is something I can basically conceal in spandex with my JMCK, so nothing smaller is needed unless it's a pocket gun.

Otherwise, the 92x compact is working quite well for me if I'm just wearing regular shirts. Again, with a JMCK holster.

I've found what works for me though, and it's not necessarily what works for everyone. I'm 5'9 and 185lbs, I lift weights twice a week and the majority of my weight is carried in my dumptruck ass, so I still don't have a gut.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Besides the Px4 compact, theres the CZ P01, P07, and HKP30SK, all of which roughly carry like a G19, with the HK being a bit smaller.

However, none of those carry like a P365XL or G48, either in terms of thickness or weight. Its a huge gap in the market.

Personally I would be happy with a reintroduced P250 scaled down to P365-ish size.
    For sure. But as large as that size gap between a PX4 and a 365 is, the gap between a 92 and a PX4CC is significant as well, at least to me, with the lower profile controls especially.

A P250/365 would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    Has anyone seen this one yet? The Wilson Combat SFT9
    Only the you tube vids.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Colt 9mm 1911's.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

The new [REDACTED], and updated [REDACTED] are both going to be fun in the near term.

Additionally, if FN takes that new Highpower and tricks it out, that'd be neat. I'm thinking rail, direct mount RDO, and either a threaded bbl or integrated comp, and if S&W made a 686 in the same spec as my old no dash model, I'd buy 3 tomorrow (no lock, 6" full lug, factory ported bbl).
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Colt 9mm 1911's.
    Maybe I'm an idiot but don't those already exist?

I mean...mine really sucked but it existed at some point in times past.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Would it be called the P265 or the P350?
    Yippee ki-yay

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Since this is just wishes, I'd like S&W to re release the model 39, but with a modern design, like cut for an RMR.
    Since S&W just released the M&P Metal, perhaps they could release a 39 Plastic, er, Polymer.
    Yippee ki-yay

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Maybe I'm an idiot but don't those already exist?

I mean...mine really sucked but it existed at some point in times past.
    Technically, but they're mostly marked as 'coming soon' at the moment.

The hope is that maybe CZ will have put some Dan Wesson know-how into the product line.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List