Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What new, unreleased handgun is everyone looking forward to?

Glock 21 as Gen 5.

Mind you, I don't think a Gen 5 would do much radically better than Gen 4 and I'm not sure I want to bother with .45 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I wonder how difficult it would be for Colt & CZ to take the P07, and use that as the base for a sliding trigger SAO design?
    That would sorta be like a polymer frame version of the DWX compact:

I'm surprised CZ making more of an effort to get these to market; they'd be selling like absolute hotcakes, likely well above any of their other pistol designs. Other then the 1911/2011 there's really nothing else out there with that wonderful sliding trigger we all crave.

P250 LEM with a nitrided carbon steel slide, tool steel non-mim US made internals, and a factory ACRO cut.

In all seriousness, I'm excited to see the HK micro 9. Probably won't be a 9 or 10 in anything, but I'd guess at least a solid 7-8 across the board which is what really matters.

Dan Wesson DWX.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Glock 44 MOS & Sig P365X Macro Compact (P365X with smaller Macro frame)

Not many handguns actually get me excited these days. So, I'm just going to say, "Anything exciting."

A VP9 with a frickin' thumb safety is probably my top, "I want one." gun.

Ruger LCR, .22 LR, revolving pistol. I have never seen one in the wild, or listed as available, from anywhere that sells firearms, so, this unicorn seems “unreleased.”

For a few minutes, I was excited about the SIG P322. Then, I saw the position of the thumb safety. That safety looks like an ergonomic nightmare, though i will reserve final judgement, until I am able to handle one. I am not optimistic. I am not certain whether this one is “unreleased,” at the moment, but I have yet to notice one, at the LGS’ New Arrivals page.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Hi-Standard made the double action Sentinel 9 shot 22 revolver. These were light, handy, and accurate revolvers with an excellent single action pull. Too they were inexpensive. I would like to see a copy of these produced.

Not "unreleased", but I'd be happy if SIG would start making the P250 again.

After dealing with some new gun owners over the past few years, I'm convinced that the P250 is what 99% of them should have gotten ... if it was available.

Also, agree with the previous comments about snub revolvers with sights for old eyes, the Colt Detective Special with 3" barrel, and the Ruger LCR/LCRx in .22 LR.

P.S. - Not just a P250, but a P250 with an optics-cut slide. That's how SIG could market its re-release.
    Last edited by BCG; 08-23-2022 at 06:53 AM.
    Yippee ki-yay

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I wonder how difficult it would be for Colt & CZ to take the P07, and use that as the base for a sliding trigger SAO design?
    Wasn't that the idea behind the CZ 40B? Or am I misremembering?

User Tag List