Thread: Slot Available: Gabe White Pistol Shooting Solutions Nashville TN Oct 14/15 2022

Slot Available: Gabe White Pistol Shooting Solutions Nashville TN Oct 14/15 2022

All - Due to circumstances beyond my control (medical) I am having to withdraw from my registration with Gabe White's Pistol Shooting Solutions class Fri/Sat Oct 14/15 2022. This means a slot will be opening up attend this highly sought-after training.

From the class information:

This class is two full days of intermediate to advanced level training, taught by Gabriel White (see instructor bio.) The class will use live and dry fire to improve our defensive use of the handgun, encompassing accuracy and efficiency in shooting, gunhandling, and personal tactics. This will include a heavy focus on developing students' technical skills and the application of those skills to solve problems relevant to defensive use of the handgun, including simple and complex spatial problems, and mitigation of danger to bystanders

Further information and ticket(s) are available here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pistol-...s-366134788007

Rich

@Mr_White

Thank you very much for putting this up, RJ. I just got into the class! It had been sold out for some time.
    I hope your med issue clears up and you get into the class when Gabe brings it to this area again.
    Thanks again, Al

User Tag List