I took Lee Weems' Trigger Management course on 8/20/22 at Royal Range in Nashville.
This is a great class for anyone looking to improve their technical shooting skills. My take on the course would be "return to basics and expand from there".

I don't want to do a deep dive on every detail of the class, so will instead list my takeaways/main points of the class:
-Great exercises for isolating and improving/maintaining trigger skills
-Self-diagnostic drills which can also be used to coach other shooters
-Follow up drills designed to guide the student through applying the skills learned/improved in the first exercises
-Also included was the methodology of breaking skills into their component parts and working those individually

Each drill built upon the previous one(s) and led the student to use the previously learned skill(s) in increasingly complex exercises. Not so much "crawl, walk, run" as "if you don't learn to walk well and maintain that skill, then your attempt at running will reflect that"... at least that's my take.

Another important aspect of the class was this;
There were shooters with different skill levels in the class but it didn't adversely affect either group. Because of the way the class is structured and the way Lee runs it, all of the students were equally well served by the course. That is not always the case and should not be overlooked as an important "selling point" for the class. The class is just as beneficial for an experienced shooter as for a beginner.

I would highly recommend this course for new shooters who want to learn "it" right from the beginning as well as to experienced shooters who want to return to basics/maintain their skills.