Thread: SDS Imports AR-T02

SDS Imports AR-T02

@Erick Gelhaus

I’ve had my eye on one of these as another shotgun to mess around with. Supposed to be a Beretta clone. Saw this article by Erick: https://americancop.com/inexpensive-...-12ga-shotgun/

Anyone else brave enough to admit to owning one? 🤣

Erick, do you have any updates since you wrote that article?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

@Lon - Thanks for reading the article & asking. I haven't worked with that 'gun anymore. It's in the safe and will likely stay there ... for a while.

The point in buying & reviewing it was to see if it'd survive (or fail) firing the number of rounds in a common shotgun class. And those are more rounds than will go through most 'guns - not ours, but most 'guns. I don't see a lot of the active posters here choosing one.

It's got a real decent pattern and would work across a large room, down the hall, etc. But I wouldn't take slug shots down the block - not with the sights as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    @Lon - Thanks for reading the article & asking. I haven't worked with that 'gun anymore. It's in the safe and will likely stay there ... for a while.

The point in buying & reviewing it was to see if it'd survive (or fail) firing the number of rounds in a common shotgun class. And those are more rounds than will go through most 'guns - not ours, but most 'guns. I don't see a lot of the active posters here choosing one.

It's got a real decent pattern and would work across a large room, down the hall, etc. But I wouldn't take slug shots down the block - not with the sights as they are.
    Ok. Thx @Erick Gelhaus. I’ve may get one to do a little longer test on.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List