Thread: Ready Tactical Mag Pouch Replacement

Ready Tactical Mag Pouch Replacement

Recently picked up a Sig P365 XL. I went to purchase some of my favorite mag pouches for it, and found out that they've discontinued them. Anyone know of an option that is similar to them?

Site Supporter
    I like Tenicor or JMCK for mag pouches.

Kytex makes P365 magazine pouches that are of a similar design to the Ready Tactical ones but they aren’t as tough. I’ve found the Ready Tactical pouches to be stronger and more solid feeling. Maybe the Kytex uses thinner kydex. I don’t know. I’ve broken a Kytex pouch where the kydex bends over to make the belt loop. I was slipping it over the belt though. Once I got the Ready Tactical pouches I began threading the belt through them. I haven’t broken one yet but I rarely use them anymore. The only times I wear OWB magazine pouches now is when I have to put on a suit to go to court.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

PJ Holsters offers a one piece kydex mag pouch https://pjholster.com/products/pistol-mags

User Tag List