Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flow-Through Suppressors

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    My thought is with the NGSW being paired with/to the SLX, the muzzle device is likely to become either a universal-ish standard (ala keymo) or at least a long-lived format. Worst case, the can purchase price includes one muzzle brake.
    That's a great point, and with the current wait time on NFA approvals, it's almost guaranteed that if I were to buy one today then there'd be multiple muzzle device options available by the time I get it in hand....
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    That's a great point, and with the current wait time on NFA approvals, it's almost guaranteed that if I were to buy one today then there'd be multiple muzzle device options available by the time I get it in hand....
    Last I heard eform 4 was running about 120-180 days- that what you're hearing as well?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Can someone list out the entirety of flow-through/reduced back pressure designs currently out there, as well as your experiences with such if applicable?

@Kyle Reese said I need to buy more cans, and these are the only thing I can think that piques my interest right now.
    Do you have a problem you're trying to solve with a flow through suppressor, such as a really gassy host?
    #RESIST

Not TGS, but I'm interested in flow-through because I'm trying to have a can I can switch from host to host and have minimal/no tuning between suppressed vs. unsuppressed. In particular, I would prefer to not have to mess with locking pieces/rollers on the G3. I don't really care about maximizing sound suppression as none of my rifles are subsonic friendly. I just want to take the edge off the muzzle blast.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Oh, forgot about the LMT ION 30. Though I've heard one of the CGS guys poo-poo LMT's last gen cans.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Do you have a problem you're trying to solve with a flow through suppressor, such as a really gassy host?
    Nott necessarily a problem. Figured I'd just check out the supposed "better mousetrap", if you will. 80% reduction in blowback gasses sounds like a good thing in any case.
    Last edited by TGS; 08-19-2022 at 05:20 PM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List