Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom K frame work

Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    VERY nice stuff! Clarks has one of my 3" 65s right now for a trigger job, dovetailed in front sight, opened up rear sight, and a bead blast refinish. Hopefully I will get my hands on it next month!

Make sure to post pics. I wouldn't mind sending my m65 in for a front /rear sight work.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Make sure to post pics. I wouldn't mind sending my m65 in for a front /rear sight work.
    Absolutely will. I am huge fan of 2" 10s/12s and 3" 13s so I am very excited about this project.

Site Supporter
    This is one of the recent little projects that they did for me. I always wanted a 3" 640. I have been very please with all the work that Clarks has done for me.

Name:  IMG_2778.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  100.4 KB

Clay does very nice work.
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

This is one of the recent little projects that they did for me. I always wanted a 3" 640. I have been very please with all the work that Clarks has done for me.

Recently saw one much like this on gunbroker but with Herrett grips. Compelling little gat.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Much rotating goodness here!

I have one of the early 640s that I’ve considered rebarreling to 3”, some day I’ll find one in the wild. Beautiful gun!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Name:  IMG_0181.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  52.8 KB

1948 M&P, Clark Custom Guns ramped the front sight, bobbed the hammer, semi melted and service action job. Eagle secret service stocks, MP painted front sight. Handles Buffalo Bore 150 wadcutter nicely......CYA Mike
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

User Tag List