Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs killing people

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    I don't have anything to add I just wanted to quote this for posterity.
    Or posteriority.

I blame Blues for this.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Or posteriority.

I blame Blues for this.
    Me too.

Speaking of a posteriori reasoning.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Me too.

Speaking of a posteriori reasoning.

**Breaks out Google**

Yeah. That, too.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Slow down, Gents. I'm afraid of falling behind.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Slow down, Gents. I'm afraid of falling behind.
    Too many people are butting in.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

We keep three Livestock Guard Dogs. 1) Great Pyrenees, 2) Pyrador (Great Pyrenees and Lab mix), 3) Pyradoodle (Great Pyrenees full size Poodle Mix). All three are awesome in their own right. The Great Pyrenees is the most lazy. If you want to evade the Pyrador, who looks the most bad ass, throw a tennis ball, she will retrieve it for you. The Pyradoodle is probably the most dangerous. She is very protective of the herd and her domain.

Name:  694FEF86-B572-46A3-8C05-2008AA6C5B34.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  69.7 KB
    #RESIST

So who here can 80% of the time tell the difference between a ghetto mongrel bloodline pit bull and a Staffordshire Pitbull Terrier? 75%? 60%?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Now picture that Mal without the benefit of an owner who cares enough to train it and work it. That’s basically a lot of pitbulls. They’re great, loving dogs but they’re sometimes wound tight and need structure and a way to release that pent up energy. Why do you accept this out of Mals and GSDs but not pitbulls?
    I’ve adopted both full grown GSDs and Mals. They got a little bit of obedience and work, but nothing I wouldn’t give a Lab also. Neither of which turned on their adopted families, in fact, quite the opposite, and I’d be glad to expound on that, much unlike the daily headlines on pitbulls savaging children and owners in households they grew up in. My GSD and Mal only became more protective of their human adopted families, unliked the myriad of families attacked by pitbulls.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ve adopted both full grown GSDs and Mals. They got a little bit of obedience and work, but nothing I wouldn’t give a Lab also. Neither of which turned on their adopted families, in fact, quite the opposite, and I’d be glad to expound on that, much unlike the daily headlines on pitbulls savaging children and owners in households they grew up in. My GSD and Mal only became more protective of their human adopted families, unliked the myriad of families attacked by pitbulls.
    I've got two GSD's, both as puppies a year apart. four and five now. This thread has caused me to rethink things.

I've already quit taking the female to the dog park, because she was too protective of me. They will be kenneled from this point forward whenever my little grandchildren are visiting.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List