Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E2HT 18350

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    This is good to know. The vast majority of lanyards I have seen supplied with flashlights - including those intended for defensive use - were clearly designed by someone who had no idea how the lanyard could be used in that context. The lanyard on the Bodyguard V2 lego you sold me works quite well, and has not caused any issues while carrying the light.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    This is good to know. The vast majority of lanyards I have seen supplied with flashlights - including those intended for defensive use - were clearly designed by someone who had no idea how the lanyard could be used in that context. The lanyard on the Bodyguard V2 lego you sold me works quite well, and has not caused any issues while carrying the light.
    Thanks Bill!

Admittedly there's been plenty of trial-and-error (and paracord thrown in the trash can) getting these right. I now have the design down to what I feel makes a useful accessory.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Here's my lanyard solution, using a small zip-tie:

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I posted this shamelessly self-promoting video on YouTube, but since it does contain useful information I thought I'd post a link to it here.

Since the high-intensity beam can be used for stabbing assailants in the eyes, I added "dagger" to its designation.

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

User Tag List