Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RDS Policies

RDS Policies

Hey all, I'm doing some research for my agency in an attempt to expand our approved RDS list. Right now it's the standard RMR or DPP. Lots of interest in Holosun's and Steiner's, but Rangemaster is interested in actual feedback from departments already issuing/approving these. Can anyone who is in such a role get in touch with me if you're willing to discuss these (and/or other) models? Much appreciated!

You may want to reach out to the Idaho state police. I believe they are issuing Holosun optics to all of their troopers.

PM inbound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent. Thanks for the heads up TC215!

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    You may want to reach out to the Idaho state police. I believe they are issuing Holosun optics to all of their troopers.
    I had heard that! I scoured their website though and have not had much luck finding anyone in their FTU. I sent a general e-mail to the address on their website but haven't heard back yet. They do sound like a great resource if I can track them down. Idaho is over there in America though so they may be blocking anything coming out of the People's Republic of Washington

Quote Originally Posted by PNWOfc View Post
    Hey all, I'm doing some research for my agency in an attempt to expand our approved RDS list. Right now it's the standard RMR or DPP. Lots of interest in Holosun's and Steiner's, but Rangemaster is interested in actual feedback from departments already issuing/approving these. Can anyone who is in such a role get in touch with me if you're willing to discuss these (and/or other) models? Much appreciated!
    PM me your work email and I’ll send you ours. We authorize the RMR and a couple Holosuns. I’m testing the Steiner. Probably gonna add it. A neighboring department is issuing the Steiners.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    Utah. Not Idaho.

They went from RMR to the Holosun 509.

https://www.bidnet.com/bneattachments?/623220367.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Utah. Not Idaho.

They went from RMR to the Holosun 509.

https://www.bidnet.com/bneattachments?/623220367.pdf
    Idaho state police issue g19 gen 5 with holosun 508t

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    Idaho state police issue g19 gen 5 with holosun 508t
    Any idea if they have published any T&E results or memos on the subject by chance? Or evaluation results during consideration or thereafter?

User Tag List