Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wake County NC Deputy shot and killed

Wake County NC Deputy shot and killed

6 Deputies have been shot in NC in the last 3 weeks:

https://www.wral.com/deputy-shot-and...rway/20414313/

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    6 Deputies have been shot in NC in the last 3 weeks:

https://www.wral.com/deputy-shot-and...rway/20414313/
    Since we spoke this morning some details have changed…and I suspect there will continue to be speculation until someone is arrested and more information is provided.

This is terribly sad, and troubling. @KeeFus , hit me via PM with any info you can share. I've been speculating but don't want to opine.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

double tap

Second suspect has been arrested.

Byrd was buried yesterday…by all accounts he was a good dude. There are several rumors floating around as to what happened and how he was murdered. I suspect we will hear the truth eventually.

His boss however, is a douche canoe. He initially rejected any outside help (SBI, FBI, USMS, etc), which is why it took so long for an arrest. Someone finally stepped in and told him that if he didn’t let other agencies help that he’d be removed from the investigation. This same sheriff got rid of the 287(g) program as soon as he took office. Ironically, the suspect was/is illegal and had been arrested a few times over the past couple years.

It’s a sad day/time in LE when politics run’s amuck in a murder investigation, more-so when it’s a LEO that was killed. This sheriff is a one term sheriff as he just lost in the primary by a very large margin. I don’t know if he’s just butt hurt or if he truly is this big of an idiot. Probably a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post

There's just no limit to the depravity of some. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

When I worked in South FL we had a supervisory Inspector I worked with many times when they'd call us agents regarding a seizure they had made at the air or seaport. This was a great guy, always with a smile and a joke when he saw you.

He was in a bad automobile accident on the way to work one day and some skells robbed him of his firearm and wallet while he was trapped unconscious in the vehicle...fighting for his life.

I'm sure you can imagine the justice I wish I could have personally meted out.

Even all these years later it makes my blood boil.

User Tag List