Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 1911/2011 adapter plates

Site Supporter
    Ha! Don’t let him bag on you! I think the 509 has way better aesthetics than the P2!
    @rayrevolver

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Ah, man. I'm sorry to hear that.
    Still no reply or call back, so I've submitted a charge dispute with my credit card company.

I picked up a Prodigy 1911 DS 4.25" recently, so I'll just pick up a 509T plate for that when they become available. I have a Burris Fastfire 4 installed on the gun temporarily using the included Hex Dragonfly mounting plate (same footprint) until they release the various plates for the Prodigy.
    Chuck Brazeau

Quote Originally Posted by BrazeauRacing View Post

I picked up a Prodigy 1911 DS 4.25" recently, so I'll just pick up a 509T plate for that when they become available. I have a Burris Fastfire 4 installed on the gun temporarily using the included Hex Dragonfly mounting plate (same footprint) until they release the various plates for the Prodigy.
    Me too.

I was kind of wondering about picking up the Primary Arms Docter footprint but there are reports that it doesn't fit the Agency plate. Screws aren't right.

Other options include a fairly new optic from Crimson Trace called the RAD. Available in green or red and with or without the motion sensor. If I can find one for $200-ish I might give it a go just to stick something on top of the gun.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Me too.

I was kind of wondering about picking up the Primary Arms Docter footprint but there are reports that it doesn't fit the Agency plate. Screws aren't right.

Other options include a fairly new optic from Crimson Trace called the RAD. Available in green or red and with or without the motion sensor. If I can find one for $200-ish I might give it a go just to stick something on top of the gun.

Got a Crimson Trace from Brownell's. Mounted on gun using screws from Ace Hardware. The screws included with the optic don't fit the SA plate.

That is about where it ends. The optic would turn itself off after about two minutes and would not turn back on after any amount of shaking or jiggling.

The optic is already in the mail on its way back for a refund.

Got a Crimson Trace from Brownell's. Mounted on gun using screws from Ace Hardware. The screws included with the optic don't fit the SA plate.

That is about where it ends. The optic would turn itself off after about two minutes and would not turn back on after any amount of shaking or jiggling.

The optic is already in the mail on its way back for a refund.
    I already had to send my Fastfire 4 in for warranty replacement due to the dot moving to a new place in the window with each shot fired. I'll be really happy when Springfield starts shipping the pre-ordered plates! I've got a Holosun 508T ready to go on the RMR footprint plate that I ordered.
    Chuck Brazeau

@rayrevolver got any updates on this? How's the DPO cut working out?

Still no reply or call back, so I've submitted a charge dispute with my credit card company.
    @BrazeauRacing any updates? You get your money back from DWS?

@BrazeauRacing any updates? You get your money back from DWS?
    I got the charges reversed via my credit card company. Then, a month and a half after I placed the order, DWS emails me to ask which optic I wanted the plater for. 🤦
    Chuck Brazeau

I got the charges reversed via my credit card company. Then, a month and a half after I placed the order, DWS emails me to ask which optic I wanted the plater for. [emoji1751]
    [emoji107]

@rayrevolver got any updates on this? How's the DPO cut working out?

Been working too much, only 200 rounds on the 509T X2/CHPWS combo. It has been great though and I am very happy with the optic so far, enough that I passed on an Acro P2 again. Still haven't seen an Acro in real life to know if I am missing anything.

Glad I did the DPO cut, having flexibility will be nice down the road. Hopefully get shooting next weekend. Have a new case of 124gr ammo I want to try out.

User Tag List