Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good stabbing in Vegas

Site Supporter
    The video doesn't really show a lot of legal justification for the stabbing in my opinion, but there can be a lot that a short clip doesn't show.

It is a reminder that robbery is not a very good idea. You never know in whose company you may suddenly find yourself, and after all:

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    Dyin' ain't much of a livin'
    Last edited by Le Français; 08-05-2022 at 09:21 PM.

QOTD - “oh fuck me, he’s stabbing me….I’m dead”.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I do love a happy ending, good on the good guy.

Site Supporter
    Is Texas the only state where you can defend your property with deadly force? Or am I even wrong about Texas?
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

I agree that this looks a bit on the edge of legal self defense.

That said, store owner dude looks like he stayed awake during both semesters of Modern Arnis class in high school.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

For real: this is absolutely *not* how a masked robber wants the robbery victim to respond…

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

It's been a banner week for excited utterances from surprised robbers. First "He shot my arm off" and now this.

I'm luvin' it.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    The video doesn't really show a lot of legal justification for the stabbing in my opinion, but there can be a lot that a short clip doesn't show.

It is a reminder that robbery is not a very good idea. You never know in whose company you may suddenly find yourself, and after all:
    Does in my state. Once he hops the counter he's in strongarm robbery territory, a forcible felony, and lethal force is on the table.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List