Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Our NOPE thread

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I'm for it, if only because we need a new large superpredator to thin the herd and be good hunting stock.

And here I thought you wanted an excuse to work up an explosive penetrator load for M'bogo.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    Two things:

1. The neighbor's dachshund dug under its fence to tangle with the neighborhood coyote. Didn't work out well, the dog did survive as it managed to get back.

2. Sister - I recall watching the second Star Wars where Darth told Luke that Leia was his sister and the audience let loose a giant - but what about the kiss?

My father (laconic, stoic, never exaggerated about anything), once watched a badger successfully fight off two full grown, Wyoming coyotes (not small). He said that at times, the badger was the aggressor.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Only if I get a 1301 and case of Brennekkes.
    Hell, I'd be a mod here for that.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Anyone here not on board with this plan is banned.
    I agree, we need to genetically supersize badgers in order to defend against Komodo dragons. It’s the only way.
    I'm reminded of a very old Larry Correia quote (this may not be word-for-word): "I'm 100% in favor of cloning velociraptors and putting them in their natural habitats, like Berkeley and New York."

Not quite a nope, but this little dude came to investigate the mower the other day. Not really notable but it's the first snake I've seen all year. Usually we get them in the garden, ditch, and even garage. Not sure where they've been this year.

Name:  IMG_3339.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  102.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Nope-Rope?
    DangerNoodle?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I'm reminded of a very old Larry Correia quote (this may not be word-for-word): "I'm 100% in favor of cloning velociraptors and putting them in their natural habitats, like Berkeley and New York."

Not quite a nope, but this little dude came to investigate the mower the other day. Not really notable but it's the first snake I've seen all year. Usually we get them in the garden, ditch, and even garage. Not sure where they've been this year.

Which species is that?

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Which species is that?
    I don't know, some kind of rat snake or something. Not venomous anyway - see the round pupils.

He's a cold hearted snake, look into his eyes.

Site Supporter
    My father (laconic, stoic, never exaggerated about anything), once watched a badger successfully fight off two full grown, Wyoming coyotes (not small). He said that at times, the badger was the aggressor.
    I believe it.

That dude must have tossed the badger thinking it'd just run away...but that furry little psycho remembered damn well with whom the score needed to be settled.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

User Tag List