Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Our NOPE thread

Site Supporter

I think I would go with something more than a tank top...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’d need at least a .375 for this lizard.

#Nope

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1555255564766027776?s=21
    This will haunt my dreams for awhile. There is something prehistoric and primal about this.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

#Nope

I had a crew supervisor from Vietnam. He was the human equivalent of a honey badger. He had no fear or sense.

One day I’m in my office reading a National Geographic article about Komodo dragons. He looks over my shoulder and casually says, “I’ve eaten one of those”. I turn around and ask wtf he’s talking about. He goes on to say that the last time he tried to escape from Vietnam, he was caught and sent to a camp in Indonesia. They only gave the people there a bowl of moldy rice every day.

Just outside the fence there was this huge “dragon” that roamed the island. The hungry men decided to catch it. They jumped the fence, took their rice, and made a big pile of it to lure in the dragon. When it came to eat, they “beat it with sticks” until it died, and they ate it. Having seen personally his outrageous exploits while he’s in free America, I have no doubt it’s all true

#Nope

Brenneke slugs: For when you are NOPE enough to send the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell 41 View Post
    Uh, now what?
    always, Always, ALWAYS... know the rest of the plan. "Now what??" is NOT the question you EVER want to ask when holding something pissed off with teeth/claws/a generally bad disposition. I was thinking bucket with a bucket on/in it to make a makeshift cage.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

And here I was thinking this was going to be a discussion on the new Jordan Peele movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Catshooter View Post
    There's nothing wrong with either one of them critters that a few well placed .45s wouldn't fix.

Why in the actual fuck can we hear children in the background of the monitor video?
    I've dissected a Komodo before. It's a tough bitch to cut up let me tell you. We setup an assembly line for sharpening blades because the skin dulls it fast.

While a well placed .45 would do it, I'd personally opt for something in the shoulder arm range. The aforementioned Brennekke would do a treat. But frankly so would a decent 5.56 or Three-Oh-Hate.

Site Supporter
    If you are interested in such things, there is an anime "Killing Bites" about a female human-badger hybrid in a world were such fight it out for industrial company competitions. It's on various streaming services. She is very tough.

#Nope

Holly Crap! #Nope
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

That dragon is a freaking dinosaur roaming the earth!

Now having tangled with badgers multiple times in the past, all I can say is that kid is both incredibly lucky and stupid.

Those things are the red headed ex wives of the animal kingdom.

User Tag List